The compact CULER® SOLO™ flash-evaporative air cooler naturally reduces the temperature of the projected airflow to provide directional cooling power for unparalleled portable, personal cooling anywhere you need it.
What You Get
- CS10 SOLO flash-evaporative air cooler
- AC/DC power supply
- Power cord
- Quick Step Guide
- Owner’s manual
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
User Tips For Optimized Personal Cooling
- CULER offers directional cooling power for portable, personal cooling wherever you need it, unlike fixed AC that uses chemical refrigerants to cool entire rooms and homes
- Place the unit around three feet from you and do not block the cool breeze, as the maximum cooling effect is felt directly in the stream of airflow
- Do not use in an enclosed space, as this will increase humidity / moisture
- The temperature change of the airflow will vary depending on the temperature, humidity and other variables in your location
- Do not overfill the water tank, as this may cause water to stream from the nozzle
Independent laboratory testing shows that CULER flash-evaporative air coolers produce the coolest stream of airflow in nearly any climate compared to pad-type evaporative coolers of similar size.
Simple 3-step operation combined with a low maintenance, pad-free design provide years of low cost, trouble-free use.
The lightweight, low voltage construction provides unmatched indoor, outdoor, and on-the-go portability.
Patented Flow Blurring® technology atomizes water to uniform micro-droplets which are flash evaporated to reduce the temperature of the airflow projected from the unit.
Just pour in water, plug in power, and press the large, soft-touch POWER, FAN, and COOL buttons to operate. Glowing green LEDs confirm your selections.
The CULER SOLO is designed for years of trouble-free use. There are no pads to clean, replace, or treat with chemicals. The CULER air & water filters are designed to protect the Flow Blurring system and do not require regular replacement.
EASY ON YOUR WALLET & ENVIRONMENT
Consuming only 35 watts of energy means you can operate your CULER SOLO flash-evaporative air cooler to reduce airflow temperatures, energy costs, and environmental impact. Drop degrees, not dollars.
LOW VOLTAGE VERSATILITY
With the optional vehicle power cord, the CULER SOLO can be plugged into any car, truck, RV, or boat 12VDC power socket. For home use, the included AC power adapter plugs into any standard 3-pronged grounded outlet.
COUNT ON IT!
CULER technology is housed in a product that is extremely reliable, durable, and simple to use —Proudly made in the USA, and backed by a one-year warranty.